Panasonic has declared that the organization will discharge the firmware update program for the LUMIX S1H Full-Frame mirrorless camera to upgrade its exhibition and ease of use, as proclaimed last September. Cooperating with Atomos, a worldwide organization that makes video gear for professional film makers, the new firmware empowers the yield of most extreme 5.9K/29.97p and 59.94p 4K* RAW video data over HDMI to spare it as Apple ProRes RAW on the Atomos Ninja V 4K HDR screen recorder. What’s more, it further conforms to 3.5K Anamorphic 4:3. Panasonic resolves to provide inventive answers for professional film creation by empowering all S1H clients to get this firmware for nothing out of pocket.
The program will be accessible at LUMIX Global Customer Support site https://www.panasonic.com/global/consumer/lumix/s/s1h/firmware_atomos.html on 25 May, 2020.
4128×2176(17:9), reported as “C4K” at IBC2019. Comparing to C4K (4096×2160) as characterized by Digital Cinema Initiatives (DCI).
LUMIX S1H Firmware Version 2.0
1. Raw video data output over HDMI
- [5.9K]/[4K]/[Anamorphic (4:3) 3.5K] 12-piece RAW video data can be yield over HDMI.
- V-Log or Rec.709 is selectable on Live View screen during RAW yield.
- Shooting help capacities including WFM (Wave Form Monitor), Vector Scope, Luminance Spot Meter, Zebra Pattern can be utilized during RAW yield.
The Apple ProRes RAW can be recorded on Atomos Ninja V.
|Area||Resolution||Frame Rate||Aspect||HDMI Output|
|Super 35mm||4K (4128×2176)||59.94p/50p/29.97p/|
|Super 35mm Anamorphic||3.5K (3536×2656)||50p/29.97p/25p|
2. Upgraded video capacities/improved execution
- Downconverted yield over HDMI during [6K]/[5.9K]/[5.4K] video recording is accessible.
- In Creative Video mode, it is conceivable to incapacitate the activity of beginning/halting video recording by squeezing a shade button.
- In Creative Video mode, it is conceivable to set [Rec Quality(My List)] from the control board.
- The estimation of commotion decrease in [V-Log] in Photo Style has been extended to [-1]. It smother afterimages recently happened in certain circumstances.
- It is conceivable to forestall the expanded view window of MF Assist to be yield over HDMI.
- There were situations where shading banding showed up in 4:2:0/10-piece video recording in certain circumstances. This bug has been limited.
- There were situations where the REC RUN time code didn’t check up when the video was not recorded on a SD Memory Card however was recorded on an outer gadget over HDMI. This bug has been fixed.
3. Other included capacities/improvements
- It is conceivable to set [AF+MF] in AFC mode.
- It is conceivable to dole out capacities to the focal point’s Fn catches when the Panasonic LUMIX S PRO 70-200mm F2.8 O.I.S. (S-E70200) is mounted.
- It is conceivable to allot capacity to the Fn catches of Sigma L-Mount tradable focal points.
- While connecting a focal point utilizing the Sigma MC-21 mount converter and [Image Stabilizer] > [Lens] is set to ON , Body I.S.(Image Stabilizer) stifles move development.
- [Backlight Illumination Period] has been added to the menu of Status LCD. [ON1] forestalls the LCD backdrop illumination to be killed.
- It is conceivable to choose the card opening to spare the JPEG pictures created by in-camera RAW processing.
- [0.5 SEC] has been included for a choice of [Duration Time (photo)] in [Auto Review].
- [Off (Disable Press and Hold)] can be relegated to the Fn button. It debilitates activity when the catch is for quite some time squeezed.
- Fn catch can be utilized for checking opening impact while the catch is squeezed.
- To forestall improper activity, contact control is incapacitated for [Delete All] activity in playback mode. Just cursor catches can be utilized for [Delete All] activity.
- There were uncommon situations where the camera solidified during [Segmented File Recording] or during recording at 400 Mbps under a specific arrangement of conditions including the sort of SD Card utilized. This wonder has been improved.
- Gap and shade speed can be controlled utilizing front/back dials when the back screen is set to OFF.
- There were situations where F esteem control fizzled relying upon the most extreme F esteem when non-Panasonic L-Mount focal point is mounted. This bug has been fixed.
- Ninja V/ATOMOS are enlisted trademarks of ATOMOS Limited.
- Apple and ProRes are trademarks or enlisted trademarks of Apple Inc. in the United States as well as different nations.
- All other organization and product names are trademarks of their particular companies.
- Structure and details are liable to change without notice.