When an uncommon type of cell phones, today the lead executioners are all over the place. What’s more, Realme is getting on board with this notorious temporary fad with one of the least expensive Snapdragon 865-prepared gadgets available – the Realme X50 Pro 5G.
Realme X50 Pro 5G review
OnePlus may have proceeded onward to the superior class, however Realme is effectively filling the void and it accomplishes something beyond answer the call of the requirement for speed. Without a doubt, the Realme X50 Pro is quick – it approaches the quickest of systems, quickest of processors, and even the quickest charging.
However, it likewise intrigues with a liquid 90Hz OLED HDR10+ screen, a lead grade quad-camera at the back, sound system speakers, and the new simple Realme UI dependent on Android 10.
The Realme X50 Pro really gets its principle camera from the X2 Pro model – a 64MP essential – however there is likewise a 12MP tele for 2x optical zoom, a 8MP ultrawide shooter, and a 2MP profundity sensor. The selfie experience has gotten a decent redesign with a 32MP essential joined by a 8MP ultrawide imager.
Realme’s 65W SuperDart accusing debuts of the X50 Pro and it guarantees a full charge in 35 mins. That is very great and we speculate it will end up being a standard component for the producer’s forthcoming top-level offers. Be that as it may, Realme, it’s not very late to change the name. Simply saying!
Anyway, here is the full specs to kick you off.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specs
- Body: Gorilla Glass 5 front and back, aluminum outline
- Screen: 6.44-inch AMOLED, 20:9, 1080p+, HDR10+, 90Hz invigorate rate
- Back camera: Primary 64MP Samsung ISOCELL Bright GW1 Quad Bayer 1/1.72″ sensor, 0.8µm, f/1.8 focal point, PDAF; 119â° ultrawide-edge 8MP camera with f/2.3 focal point, PDAF, large scale mode; 12MP fax camera with f/2.5 focal point, PDAF, 2x optical and 5x half and half zoom, PDAF; 2MP profundity sensor; LED streak; 2160p@30fps video recording, EIS
- Front camera: Primary 32MP Quad Bayer 1/2.8″ sensor, 0.8µm, f/2.5 focal point; 105â° ultrawide-edge 8MP camera with f/2.2 focal point; 1080p video, EIS.
- Chipset: Snapdragon 865 5G: octa-center CPU (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 Gold and 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 Gold and 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 585 Silver), Adreno 650 GPU
- Memory: 6/8/12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128/256GB UFS 3.0 capacity.
- Operating system: Android 10.0; Realme UI 1.0
- Battery: 4,200mAh, 65W SuperDart charge (incl. In the crate), 20W VOOC 3.0 help
- Network: 5G, Dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/hatchet/hatchet, double GPS, USB-C
- Hues: Rust Red, Moss Green
- Misc: Under-show optical unique finger impression peruser, sound system speakers
We’d truly prefer to see appropriate entrance assurance on a Realme, yet we are not getting our expectations up. In any case, the X50 Pro has the typical nano-covering over its internals, which as far as anyone knows makes it at any rate sprinkle verification.