The Vivo Z-arrangement currently has another part – the Vivo Z6 5G. As the name makes it copiously clear, the new Vivo offering is a 5G-prepared telephone with double mode 5G (NSA+SA) support. It has a recognizable Vivo-esque angle structure and a camera module that helps us to remember the Galaxy S20.
Vivo Z6 5G seems, by all accounts, to be a carefully mid-extend telephone, yet at the same time has a back mounted physical unique finger impression sensor rather than an in-show unit. Here’s a snappy once-over of its inside equipment:
- 6.57-inch full-HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixel) show
- Snapdragon 765G SoC
- Up to 8GB RAM
- 128GB locally available capacity
- Quad back cameras (48-megapixel fundamental + 8-megapixel wide-edge + 2-megapixel-large scale + 2-megapixel profundity sensor)
- 16-megapixel front camera
- 5,000mAh battery with 44W Super Flash charging support
The Vivo Z6 5G comes in Interstellar Silver, Aurora Black and Ice Age shading alternatives, and starts at CNY 2,598 (generally $370) with pre-orders set to commence tomorrow. In any case, Vivo is mum on the universal accessibility of its new telephone.